- made an upgrade to how we display race and ethnicity data,
- updated our admissions data reporting with the addition of some new data fields; and,
- updated gradable activities with a raw score summary.
Race and ethnicity
Analytics now uses AAMC terminology for reporting race and ethnicity in all of the visualizations where that data is displayed. We also expanded reporting to allow for the reporting of a race or ethnicity of “other”. No changes are required on your part to take advantage of the new labels.
Admissions reporting updates
We’ve also added three new fields to our admissions data framework. The fields are:
- Military – for reporting whether the learner has a military service background,
- Rural – for reporting whether the learner comes from a rural community,
- Medically underserved area – for reporting whether the learner comes from a medically underserved area.
If you have already shared admissions data with us, and would like to add data for any of these new fields, please let us know and we will be happy to help you make the necessary updates.
Update to score summary on gradable activities
We’ve added a new Raw score column to the Score (%) on gradable activities table that appears on the Activity review dashboard. This new column will show the score recorded for the gradable activity in each row, alongside the percentage score information that was already displayed
For more information click here to access the Analytics support articles.