Explore and design new infrastructure:
- Design, build and maintain an automated software development infrastructure in order to automate and streamline daily business processes. Including: source control, build servers as well as multiple test and deployment environments, to achieve repeatable, reliable releasing
- Craft processes and implement tools to manage multiple AWS instances for internal development and external customer releases
- Implement policies, procedures and tooling to ensure the security of all internal and external systems
- Research, evaluate and new cloud technology options and process improvements and vendor products
- Build high-quality distributed systems and segment portions of functionality into modularized services for long term reliability
Keep the trains running on time:
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with customers and the development team to streamline code deployment and issue resolution.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to optimize automation systems
- Create and maintain documentation as required for maintenance and rollout of deliverables.
- Automate and streamline day-to-day business tasks and processes. Explore, test and integrate new tools
Sync tightly across teams:
- Work as a technical contact with development and discovery teams to address build issues, resourcing and improvements
- Create, modify, maintain and respond decisively to questions from development about proposed modifications, pipeline and workflow tools
- Collaborate with team members to maintain, enhance a shared understanding of challenges and solutions facing business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with AWS (Cloud infrastructure), Ansible (Chef, Puppet), Git, Jenkins (GitLab) and Docker
- Strong knowledge of navigating Linux servers and Networking
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment/performance issues.
- Familiar working knowledge of database concepts
- Experience orchestrating and deploying application with Docker and Kubernetes
- Professional experience working within Microsoft Windows Server and/or Microsoft technology stack
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and scaling out an application/services
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools: Zabbix, Prometheus, Datadog, etc.
At One45, we thrive on shared values and a constant desire to delight our customers beyond their wildest expectations. Working at One45, you’ll meet some of the brightest and most enthusiastic people the tech scene has to offer.
- Employers paid extended healthcare, MSP coverage, dental, and life insurance.
- Personal days and flexible hours.
- 3-weeks paid vacation each year (increases yearly).
- Weekly personal 1:1s with a focus on developing your career in the direction you want to go.
- Fully stocked kitchen with limitless snacks, sodas, fruit, etc.
- Legendary summer and winter staff parties.
- Optional in-office team events (team lunches, hikes, yearly Vancouver Sun Run Team, etc).
- In-office beer/wine + games (darts, board games, etc) for those quiet Friday afternoons.
Sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls or agencies please.